Thursday 17 March 2011

Confession Time.

Ok, so I have a couple of confessions to make.

The first: I fell off the wagon. The '30 Days of Lists' wagon and I'm a little pissed at myself right now. One teeny little challenge and I fell at the first hurdle. Has work been crazy? Yes. Is my little one currently entering the first stages of puberty and bouncing between tears and anger? Yes. Am I sick of putting things in cardboard boxes? Yes. Could I still have made the time to write one list each day? Erm..... yes. I've just the spent the last hour or so catching up and taking photos of my lists for Flickr and will upload them tonight. To see Day 17 - Words I find hard to spell - go here. There are some awesome lists going up from around the blogosphere so, if you haven't already, go take a sneaky peak.

The Second: I just cried my way through the most recent episode of Glee. Glee FFS! I'm going to put it down to being tired but, sleepiness aside, there were some touching bits in there, I swear! In fact, I'll even go so far as to throw a Pinky Promise out there. When Pavarotti the Canary died...... I sniffed a bit. When Kurt and Blaine got together.... I blinked and gulped hard. When Rachel sang to Finn at Regionals.... the lump in my throat got a bit harder to ignore. When Kurt tells Blaine he's upset The Warblers didn't win (during Pavarotti's buriel, I might add) and Blaine says 'We did win. We got each other out of this and that's better than any trophy'....well, I was a gonner. Just as I was starting to calm down Rachel goes and gives a lovely little speech about the faith the Glee Club had in her and I fell apart all over again. I mean, really? Glee? GLEE?! I'm going to bed.

Not for those who are tired, weepy, hungry, crabby,
hormonal, moving house soon,
dealing with 'soon to be' teenagers, thirsty, sniffly,
or those with no tissues to hand
(I used my sleeve).

No comments:

Post a Comment